Pages

Sunday 31 July 2011

Mi Flow chart isnt brill on the pc either

OK so it was an experiment... the flow chart file isnt readable as it turns up as a thumbprint... there must be a way round this, but to send my pic to the laptop i need a bluetooth on/off app, a bluetooth file transfer app and because it takes ages to get both systems to run together, an app that will task manage.
The bluetooth on the phone only allows sound or media stuff... so for example i can work a bluetooth headset...but not transfer files.
I dont want to link the sony xperia arc to my pc as my sony mini phone nearly crashed the pc...sony say its because i am using mobile broadband on both the pc and the phone and the system doesnt know which one to use...wifi at home may solve that prob but i am so wary i dont want to try it.
I can use an sd card adapter to put mi sd storage card in and copy the files i want to copy.
As the pic is in a gallery it may work...but if it still resizes to thumbnail on the blog...that wont work either...maybe some software that reduces pic size without the resolution going would work... if thats possible ...
i think a file on the internet with a hyperlink may still be the best solution.
I can see the pic quite clearly on my own phone...

No comments:

Post a Comment