Pages

Wednesday 14 September 2011

SPACE

My android was running out of sd card and ph memory...panic...sony's pc companion and media go will only work with all (all?? i cdnt believe it) the apps disabled...solution
...i used an sd card adapter, copied the DCIM folder sub folder by sub folder to my laptop pics folder...deleted the ones on the ph card, except the HDR folder, and remade the folder names...the sd card gains 1.6Gb on my ph.
The ph card...i went settings, app mgment...found the growing HDR app and deleted its data...not the app (the app creator sez i can do this)....on the same premise i deleted mi email data (had to set my emails up again) and my plume data....
The ph mem has increased from 12Mb to 60Mb....i still have my HDR photos on mi fav gallery.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment